Welcome

Willkommen auf meinem Blog :*
Hier findet ihr Posts über mein Leben.
Hauptsächlich sind hier einfach Gedanken die ich gerade habe und loswerden will. c:

Viel spaß euch

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012

From Emmy

Geschrieben von Emmy an Cari.

'Sometimes, I wanna rescue you.
I wanna rescue you so badly.
because I don't want you
to destruct yourself, hurt yourself
from the insideand the outside, as well!
I wanna help you.
Sometimes I think about you the whole day
i don't want you
to implode, to tear yourself apart
It's an Art
to think like you, do things like you
and it's strange to me
Can I help you,can I help you?

You know, I want to be you sperhero.
I wanna be the one who protect you from yourself!
You know, I want to be your Superhero.
But I can't help you, I'm born without Superpowers!'